Monday, April 09, 2012

The Funny World Of Medicine

Whoa! That last post yesterday did not go over too well with some. Apparently I hit a few buttons and received, let's just say some interesting feedback. So, since it seemed to have caught the attention of some let me expand a bit on how it is and what I believe.

First, let me explain the moniker I use that is Professor Ozone since most seem to be offended by it and tell me that I do not deserve the title as I am not an educated person. What is education really, have we not had enough of educated and those that believe they are so destroying humanity and Medicine. It has been 150 years of so called Modern Medicine and we are in worse shape than we were before. More disease, more suffering, more drugs, more deaths. I put to you that if this is what education brings, why would I want to be a part of it?

The shaman and healers of the old days and even now are not educated people, they are people with ambition, a desire to help those that are suffering and most of all self taught in their arts. Well, certainly they had to follow some pattern but it was not the pattern of the Rothschild Medical System and the Drug Barons, this would have perverted their thinking and basically made them a slave to those corporations. How many times have I heard doctors confess to me that they would love to go Alternative but their respective Physicians Associations would yank their license with joy, if the FDA police did not barge down their doors and arrest them first.

So, this is what has become of us, we are pawns when we suffer through what is it now, seven long years of Medical School only to be in servitude, does that really seem the right course to take? Anybody in their right mind would stay away from that and many, like myself, have. I am self-taught, I have studied what I know for about, let me see, at least 17 years now. Out of that 17 years I have been involved in clinical research for at least 6 - 7 years. Do you not think this would make me suited for what I do, apparently not, it seems that at first i must get a degree to do anything with the public,how ridiculous is that? In my opinion, the only thing that I can say is, I never professed to be a professor in the strict term, come now, if I did I would be called Professor Jovanovic and not "Professor Ozone" as the moniker states.

So, you guys that have an issue with my use of the term, chill out it's just a name, why does it concern you that much, you have degrees up on your wall, hang them up and and be proud that you have achieved what you have, but understand to be proud of something you have to be free to enjoy it, are you, can you do what you think is best for the patient, can you look into and use whatever means are at your disposal to treat human beings that are suffering, I think not!

I wear my moniker proudly, I may not be able to treat patients as you would but at least I can take those that are sick of the system and show them a better and safer way to treat humanity without drugs or surgical intervention. Even better, when you are stumped as to what you can do with a particular disease, say like Lyme , herpes, candida or severe coronary  issues to name a few and all with ozone therapy. I can show you an efficient method that has been used for 15 years to treat these conditions with success. All you need to do is open your mind to possibility and stop listening and doing what the machine wants you to do. Go on, liberate yourself and understand what freedom really means...


15 comments:

Prof. Peter said...

Thank you, your comment is much appreciated...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr Howard Robins said...

I AM a licensed doctor using ozone therapy for over 21 years and have found "Professor Ozone" to be learned in ozone therapy applications. We are all "self taught" for the most part in the ozone therapy world. I certainly wasn't taught it in medical school.

Dr Howard Robins
NYC 212-581-0101

cures1981 said...

If your not suffering from a serious medical condition would you still recommend ozone therapy

Prof. Peter said...

Of course I would and let me ask you this, do you really know if you are not? See, the basis of Medical Science goes to treating something after it has been diagnosed. We do not understand that the cause of the disorder was created long ago and actually feeling the symptom or being diagnosed for it is or may be too late in the game. We here in our clinic make certain that even the parameters that are off are taken care of, which is truly what medicine should be about. Prevent, not just treat...

Anonymous said...

all truths pass through three phases. first it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as self evident!

Sajith said...

tcding There is a uniqueness on your posts. I like the way of your writing...
Interesting Peter! All the best from Me! #Cheer_Up_Bro!

Kristy Maxwell said...

Funny But Reality!

Unknown said...

lol ozone therapy, i loves it

Adam said...

Loved reading it.

Adam said...

Loved reading it.

Bill White said...

Interesting post, I especially enjoyed the parts about ozone therapy, my favorite subject.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting post! I was wondering how safe or unsafe direct IV ozone application is with someone who has asthma + HSV. Do you have any knowledge to share on this particular matter?

Prof. Peter said...

Ozone IV's are as safe as the person doing them on you, it does not really depend on the disease or issue itself, it depends on the ozonist and his training. Specifically speaking, I have seen no issues with Asthma nor have I seen any with HSV. We have successfully treated both. Choose your ozonist carefully and ensure that they are well versed in all aspects of ozone and it's use. Read my blogs to understand the concerns and issues surrounding ozone therapy and you should be ok. Anything used improperly can harm, if not now, later in life...
http://www.ozonehospital.com

Hillary Katch said...

Peter, I find all this information so interesting. Thanks very much for your help and promotion. May God really bless you richly my friend.
Hillary Katch